Dr. Kevin Earle
Dr. Earle's educational background consists of a 4-year Bachelor of Science Degree. His focus was in human physiology and biomechanics. His chiropractic education includes a 4-year Doctor of Chiropractic Degree.
Dr. Earle enjoys working with athletes and weekend warriors to function at maximum potential with minimal risk to injury. He educates the patient about proper joint biomechanics and movement patterns that allow the body to move as how it was intended to. Patients who have suffered previous injuries develop abnormal movement patterns and such are more vulnerable to injuries. Dr. Earle will focus on getting the patient or athlete performing correct movement patterns that enables the body to perform at optimal levels. Movement is the key to health.
Dr. Earle is the sports chiropractor to the Pierce County Bengals semi-pro football team.
Dr. Earle's post graduate education consists of the following certifications:
- DACBSP (Diplomate American Chiropractic Board Sports Physicians)
- CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- CCEP (Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner)
- PES (Performance Enhancement Specialist)
- CES (Corrective Exercise Specialist)
- PMT (Certified Performance RockTape Practitioner)
- Completion of Concussion Registry Course