Services Offered by Our Puyallup, WA, Chiropractor
If you have an injury or a chronic pain condition, our team at Rainier Sports and Spinal Rehab in Puyallup, WA, is here to help. We can provide you with out chiropractic care services to help you get the relief you are looking for.
Conditions Treated by Our Chiropractor and Team
Dr. Earle provides treatment for a variety of conditions, including the following:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Runner’s knee
- Tennis of golf elbow
- Disc problems
- Arm pain
- Leg pain
- Sports injuries
- Auto accident injuries
- Personal injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Prenatal pain
Services We Provide
We are dedicated to helping you find relief through the following techniques:
- Chiropractic adjustments: A misalignment in the spine or extremities can cause or contribute to a wide range of problems, including herniated discs, muscle tension, nerve compression, sciatica, numbness, tingling, and limited range of motion. Dr. Earle provides adjustments and manipulation through the skeletal system to help restore proper alignment and help naturally relieve these symptoms.
- Active Release Technique: ART or Active Release Technique uses a combination of pressure and movement to break apart knots, adhesions, and trigger points to treat shin splints, TMJ, repetitive use injuries, headaches, chronic foot pain, chronic back and neck pain.
- Graston Technique: The Graston Technique employs a simple tool to help break up scar tissue caused by repetitive stress, sprains, and other injuries.
- Kinesio Sports Taping: Dr. Earle utilizes kinesiology taping to help athletes of all levels recover from injuries. The tape is placed in a specific pattern to support the targeted muscles and joints, while still allowing you to move.
- Cupping: This therapy uses specialized cups to pull blood to treatment areas. This process may help stimulate natural healing, reduce inflammation, and provide pain relief.
- Massage therapy: Massage does more than help you relax. At Rainier Sports and Spinal Rehab, we can use therapeutic massage to help break up trigger points, relieve tension, enhance recovery, and more.
- Functional training: You might not think of a chiropractor when you plan to get in shape, but we can provide functional training to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. We can help develop a personalized training plan that can help you achieve optimal health while targeting weakened muscles and potentially helping to combat chronic conditions, and more.
- Physical therapy: Whether you’re recovering from an injury or aiming to improve performance, physical therapy can help. These targeted movements can help stretch and strengthen weakened areas, relieve tension, improve circulation, increase flexibility, and more.
- Nutritional guidance: The body is amazing. It has the ability to get you through all your daily tasks, do your favorite sport or workout, heal from injuries, and fight illnesses. At Rainier Sports and Spinal Rehab, we want to ensure that you are fueling your body properly, so we provide personalized nutritional guidance for your needs, activities, and lifestyle.
We can also provide extremity adjustments to realign your extremities, prenatal care to help with pregnancy aches and pains, ergonomic assessments to help make sure that you’re taking care of your musculoskeletal system during your everyday life, and more.
Get Physical Therapy and Sciatica Treatment from Our Team in Puyallup, WA
If you’re suffering from pain, recovering from an injury, or simply want to get a higher degree of wellness in your life, let our team at Rainier Sports and Spinal Rehab help. Call (253) 445-0440 to schedule an appointment for sciatica treatment and more.