Get Back in the Game
Recreational sports can be enjoyable. However, when you push yourself a bit too far, injuries can easily occur. Most athletes work on strength training and flexibility because they know that a sports injury can take them out of the game. Our team at Rainier Sports and Spinal Rehab in Puyallup is here to help when you have suffered from a sports injury.
Find a Sports Chiropractor
When an injury occurs during training or a workout, you need a sports chiropractor that knows what to do to get you back in the game as fast as possible. Our chiropractor provides a wide array of treatment modalities to provide pain relief and encourage the recovery process.
What is a Sports Chiropractor?
Our sports injury specialist understands how the muscles work, as well as the types of injuries that occur during recreational sports activities. We offer therapeutic solutions and prescribe sports injury treatments to get you back and going again. Depending on the type of injury that you have sustained, you may need to return for regular treatments to make sure your muscles and ligaments have returned to normal.
If your injury is severe, you will likely be aware of it. You are likely to feel pain, tenderness, and experience range of motion problems in the affected area. Sometimes, however, a slight pull or tear can go undetected at first. This can risk further injuries since the damaged area is not getting the treatment it needs to heal properly.
Where to Find the Best Treatment Specialist
We treat all types of athletes using a sports injury treatment plan that is customized for you. Through a thorough series of tests and treatments, we will restore the damaged area so that you can get back to doing what you love to do.
What to Expect at Rainier Sports and Spinal Rehab
- Faster recovery: We not only treat your injury right, but we also help you recover faster.
- We Treat Past Injuries: We treat past injuries, including those you may not have known you had, avoiding further damage.
- Holistic Therapy Approach: We take the approach of treating the whole person, not just the source of the injury.
- Friendly, reliable staff: Our friendly and upbeat staff is one of the many reasons people keep coming back.
- Follow-up: We are good at following up with our patient's health problems. We want to know we are making a difference to adjust the treatment plan as needed.
Get Sports Injury Treatment in Puyallup, WA
If you have recently received a sports-related injury that is painful and prevents you from participating in your sport of choice, Rainier Sports and Spinal Rehab is here to help. Call our team today at (253) 445-0440 or reach us through our website by using our online contact form.