Physical Therapy with our Puyallup Sports Chiropractor
Rainier Sports and Spinal Rehabilitation brings physical therapy healing at our Puyallup sports chiropractic center. While many people consider physical therapy following a sports injury, it is an effective and essential treatment for any injuries including auto accidents and personal injuries. Our wellness team and our Puyallup chiropractor, Dr. Kevin Earle evaluate your injury and determine the most effective physical therapy to speed your recovery and restore your movement. Whether you are struggling with pain, inflammation, discomfort, limited mobility or decreased energy, physical therapy works in conjunction with our other chiropractic care services to return you to active and painless living.
Restore Mobility with Physical Therapy in Puyallup
Physical therapy is useful for injury recovery but it is also helpful for mobility improvements. Specific physical exercises enhance your sports performance, your work life and make it easier to enjoy your favorite past time activities. Our clients enjoy the many healing benefits such as reduced inflammation, decreased pain and improved range of motion that come from an individualized physical therapy program. Some of the reasons we suggest physical therapy include:
- Recovering from auto accident injuries including whiplash, concussions, back pain, shoulder pain and chest discomfort. Gentle physical therapy movements at our Puyallup sports chiropractic center encourage healing by increasing blood flow to the injured area.
- Healing from sports injuries such as muscle strains, back pain, joint injuries, and concussions. Our physical therapy programs ease your body into movements that improve strength and flexibility. This protects joints that need more support and also alleviates scar tissue and muscle tension. Physical therapy for sports injuries in Puyallup lessens inflammation and improves your recovery time.
- Caring for chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia and arthritis. Exercise and movement is a tremendous healing gift, but when you are in constant pain, you may shy away from it. Our staff teaches you exercises to ease discomfort and restore your pain-free mobility.
- Overcoming work injuries that result from overuse or repetitive motions. When you perform the same movements hour after hour, your body may be susceptible to an overuse injury. We restore your strength, reduce pain and support healing with physical therapy. These techniques also reduce your risk of future injuries.
- Restoring health after personal injuries such as a slip and fall. Physical therapy eases back discomfort from personal injuries. We also improve your balance to reduce slip and falls in the future.
Visit our Puyallup Chiropractor Today for Physical Therapy Benefits
Rainier Sports and Spinal Rehabilitation delivers care for you and your family in a natural and holistic way. If you are seeking physical therapy to recover from an injury or manage a chronic condition, our team speaks with you about our healing benefits. Our Puyallup chiropractor evaluates your condition and determines the best healing approach to restoring your health and activity level. Physical therapy can even help with daily concerns such as headaches, fatigue, and migraines. Learn more about physical therapy or schedule your evaluation by contacting us today at (253) 445-0440.