Your Source for Puyallup Sports Rehab and Fitness Services
Whether you're struggling with a sports injury or you just want to maintain tip-top performance, you've made the right choice by choosing Rainier Sports and Spinal Rehab for Puyallup sports rehab and fitness services.
Using a combination of our various services, we can create a personalized treatment plan to help you overcome injury and anticipate a quick return for athletes to resume playing. These issues include:
Tennis or golf elbow
Neck or back pain
Tendinitis, strains and sprains
Arm and leg pain, tingling or numbness
Sports Rehab and Fitness Services in Puyallup
We can evaluate your current baseline health, fitness and functional ergonomics, including any symptoms you may be experiencing, to help us determine which of our natural, non-invasive, drug-free services might benefit you. We will then create a personalized plan featuring such diverse yet complementary therapies as:
- Chiropractic Adjustments - Our Puyallup sports chiropractor, Dr. Earle, provides evidence-based chiropractic care to correct spinal alignment problems and improve joint mobility. If you're looking for a chiropractor with multiple certifications in various forms of natural therapy, you've found him!
- Graston Technique – Our sports chiropractor sometimes prescribes the Graston technique to locate and break up areas of scar tissue known as adhesions. These scar tissue accumulations can "glue" soft tissues together, limiting mobility and interfering with injury recovery.
- Massage Therapy - Sports massage and other forms of massage therapy are a powerfully effective complement to chiropractic adjustment and other forms of care. Depending on your specific condition, we may provide Swedish massage, manual lymph drainage, trigger point therapy, cranial sacral therapy, neuromuscular therapy and/or acupressure.
- Kinesio Sports Taping - Kinesio sports taping utilizes a special kind of sports tape that not only reinforces muscles in need of extra support but also lifts the skin to facilitate pain relief and lymphatic drainage.
- Functional Training - Functional or personal training is all about helping you address weaknesses in your fitness level and achieve your fitness goals. We can help you build strength, increase stamina, improve cardiovascular health and much more.
- Corrective Exercises - Corrective exercises frequently play a key role in sports injury rehabilitation, post-operative recovery and treatment of chronic musculoskeletal problems that limit your physical performance. theright combination of stretches and strengthening exercises can help you recover from and/or avoid many common soft tissue injuries.
- Nutritional Guidance - Your body requires the right fuel, in the right quantities, to deliver peak performance and optimal recovery. We can provide the necessary nutritional guidance to help you give your body what it needs to get well and stay fit.
- Active Release Technique- Specialized soft tissue system/movement based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves.
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Arm and Leg Pain
- TMJ Jaw Pain
- Disk Syndrome
- Numbness and Tingling
- Repetitive Injuries
- Extremity Adjustments
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Prenatal Care
- Arthritis, Bursitis & Tendonitis
Schedule Services with Our Puyallup Sports Chiropractor Today!
If you'd like to discover first-hand what these services can do for your strength, mobility, health and wellness, contact our Puyallup sports chiropractor at Rainier Sports and Spinal Rehab today at (253) 445-0440. Since new patients receive a free consultation, there's no better way to experience our quality of care and the power of our sports rehab and fitness services!